|Faith Basics is a 20-lesson course on the foundations of the
Christian faith. Using Martin Luther's Small Catechism, we
basic questions, such as:
You will study teachings of the
faith as we find them in
- How and where can we learn about God?
- How can we have a right relationship
- Who is God?
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What is the difference between "Law"
- How can I be certain that God
You will also learn what the Bible teaches about
- The Ten Commandments
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Lord's Prayer
- The Lord's Supper
- Confession and Forgiveness
- The Christian Church